Become a Partner
There are several ways in which Partners can support the Program.
- Support for one full scholarship in the amount of $40,000, given over the next four years. This gift can honor any individual you choose and will provide support for one Ron Brown Scholar recipient during four years of college.
- Sponsor local Ron Brown Scholar Program or Scholar Alumni events that take place throughout the country during the year.
- Help us expand our network of FORBS by holding a “Friendraiser” and introducing other potential supporters in your area to the Program.
- Fund a year-long work experience for a Ron Brown Scholar at the Ron Brown Scholar office.
- Provide a stipend that will fund summer opportunities for Ron Brown Scholars interning at non-profit organizations, conducting community service projects or participating in independent research.
Triennial Leadership Conferences
- Established to maintain connections between Scholars despite varied career goals and geographical residences, the tri-annual leadership conferences gather the entire group of Scholars to a thematic conference for professional and personal renewal.
- The conferences enhance the Scholars’ vision of the potential of the RBS network; provide Scholars with a dynamic opportunity to bond with each other; stimulate a long-lasting and far-reaching network of referrals, support, and advice; and disseminate information and challenge Scholars to set future group goals.
- The conferences feature national leaders, speakers and professionals related to its theme to encourage Scholars in their roles as stewards of effective leadership and public service.
I Have Risen Book Buy
- Buy copies of the inspirational Ron Brown Scholar Program book I Have Risen: Essays by African American Youth for the community group, education program, or local school or library of your choice.
Read news about our latest partnerships here