Ron Brown Scholars
Ron Brown Scholars represent an exceptional group of young talented African Americans, who all have a strong dedication to leadership and service. Ron Brown Scholars all graduate from some of the best academic programs in the country and continue to go on to outstanding careers in the arts, law, medicine, business, the sciences and more. Each has demonstrated their commitment to service and continue that commitment as young professionals through the Ron Brown Scholar Community Service Foundation, Ron Brown Scholar Alumni Association and beyond.
Here a few facts about our Scholars:
- 100 percent of Scholars graduate from college
- 54 percent of Ron Brown Scholars attend Ivy League universities
- 2 Ron Brown Scholars were elected to be the First Marshals of their Harvard graduating class
- 1 Ron Brown Scholar has been named a Harry S. Truman Scholar
- 2 Ron Brown Scholars have been Rhodes Scholarship finalists
- 51 percent of Ron Brown Scholars are pursuing graduate degrees
- 100 percent of Ron Brown Scholars are actively involved in community service activities
To learn more about our Scholars individually, visit the Scholar Profiles section of the website.
Scholar Undergraduate Schools
1997 - 2008
Scholar Areas of Specialization